COVID – 19 Update
As of Monday 14th September, the government made changes to the current guidelines and we wanted to let you know how this affects visiting the BOSC.
All customers are required to see a member of staff on arrival as track and trace must be successfully completed BEFORE entering the terrace area. If you refuse to do the track and trace, we have no choice but to refuse you entry.
- If you have pre-booked a table by telephone, this will cover the track and trace for you and your guests (maximum of 6 to a table).
- You must then wait to be seated in the terrace area by a member of staff.
Once inside the terraced area, you will be required to follow the guidelines of –
- Maximum booking is for 6 people; this includes children even if they are in a highchair or pram.
- NO floating from table to table to meet your friends.
- NO inviting people to join your table if you have not registered your intent for them to join you on arrival.
- NO moving the tables.
- NO going up to the bar to order
- Follow the one-way system in place.
As we expect Covid Marshals to be monitoring all hospitality from now on and informing local licensing and police of any wrongdoing – we can but only do what we have been instructed to do.
We hope you understand these rules are for your own safety as well as our staffs and we thank you for helping us during these difficult times.
From the BOSC Team.